Saturday, November 13, 2010

Megan and company.

1 i think ice cream helps everything
2 sometimes i think about my friends from vernal and wonder who they are now. 
3 i like the smell of bleach
4 i hate it when people touch my feet or make me touch theirs. gross
5 my hero is austin heder
6 i swear on my life i have adhd! but i dont which is weird.
7 i have only eaten at taco amigo once. and that didnt really count.
8 i probably could not live without my phone. i dont know though . i've never tried
9 if i could meet anyone in the world i'd meet the guy off of when in rome
10 ghosts story scare me half to death.
11 my favorite places in the whole world are delta and bear lake
12 i want to get into byu SOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO BAD
13 i have always wanted an older sister. always
14 i want 5 or 6 or 11 kids when i am married
15  i am afraid to miss seminary cause mrs harris told me i'd go to heck
16 i hate automatic things. they creep me out
17 i think it would be cool if some random kid told me my eyes were pretty. actually that would be.. hah.
18 my favorite smell is apple and cinnamon, the chirstmas kind of smell. ah
19 the 4th of july is the best holiday EVER
20 i LOVE owl city
21 i really am shy deep down, but i dont try to show it cause i hate it
22 i have a lot of best friends and i love them. i love them with all my heart and.. yeah(:
23 i admire emilee olivia and max. shhh
24  music is my life. most of it anyways
25 castle is the single most awesome show i've ever seen in my life
26 i sing in the shower. everyday
27 i get embarrassed over little things more than i should. way more than often
28 i have made jumping skills
29  i can still remember my first crush, kindergarden, jacey murdock... ew
30 the worst part of my day is english

2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

I love this megan!
it makes me very happy ful
and sunshine
and batman popsicles inside(:

Unknown said...

Oh, Megan! We will go to BYU together. and I will be your older sister. (nobody needs to know that I'm actually younger....)
I love you! :)