Saturday, July 16, 2011

harry potter forever(: (:

seriously i cant get enough.
i. loved it!!!!
Best movie of the year.... ever.
my favorite characters changed when i watched this movie, it was that good it changed me!
i used to love fred and george with all my heart i still love them so much and i cried when fred died of course but.... I love snape so much!
if you haven't seen you don't even know how amazing snape is(; it makes me what to cry.
he actually feels and loves and ahh!  hes so great <3 <3
harry was amazingly brave and awesome too! he like came back to life and everyone was like oh snap!
nevel was cool too haha he made me smile(:
i just cant explain how much i loved it, I've got into a movie so much
welll..... that a lie i cant remember the last movie i thought was so great
its great see it!
<3wilber

No comments: