Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Loving

ah summer(:
best vacation of my life
except a few minor flaws of course

anyways.
i've have had a roller coaster ride through this summer! no joke i never know whats going to happen
well ive had some un wanted romance i guess.. over text. who does that?? and i said no to him
and i havent heard from him since. dumb right?
i meet a girl that works in the snack bar and everyone can hardly stand her
shes a BIG blonde, huge air head

its awesome

BUT there been some great things like i went to girls camp and now me and my ward are so tight!
and it was an amazing experience. 6th ward is just great(:
and i went to my stake youth conference, my good friend jill was in my group.  We had the coolest group ever
and we meet new kids! like nate, darian and linda. love them(:
i also got to drive to delta for the 4th
well.. that almost killed me!! driving 70 is scary! it was not fun.
and!
i will be doing drivers ed next week and the week after
then im off to efy(:
ahhhh! i cant wait

wish me luck!(:
love, wilber
(thats me)

No comments: