Sunday, August 28, 2011

my love.. is public


Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain



So close to reaching that famous happy ending
Almost believing this one's not pretend
And now you're beside me and look how far we've come
So far, we are, so close



Take my hand, I'll teach you to dance.
I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down.
Would you let me lead?, you can step on my feet.
Give it a try, it'll be alright.



Finding words, I mutter
Tongue-tied, twisted
Foot in mouth, I start to stutter
Ha, ha, Heaven help me



ha ha you thought i was actually in love with someone haa.. yeah.. i wish too.. jk jk(;


these are our songs. me and summers. i miss summer much and i wanted to express how i feel.
there is nothing like summer and soon it will turn cold and it will be that way for 9 months..
so i want to challenge you to live the hot days up before we go back to the cold.


p.s. if you do anything worth seeing give me a call thanx(;









1 comment:

Olivia Petty said...

I love the He is We in there.