Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breathe out

Strangers walk by and wonder what my story is (some keep walking with their head to the floor)I wonder who they are , where they came from
every brush of the arms and accidental touch of the hand or the glance into the curious eyes of a stranger, makes you shiver (in a good way)
The tension of two strangers is a game. friends or foe.
A friendly smile of opposites spike the heart
The heat of another person when its snowing out makes you smile
A breathe on a cold night makes me wonder in awe
The little mistakes that go unrecognized, I like to see 
reaching out and holding the hands of another helps me to know they are alive, like me.
Knowing i'm important maybe in some way to them that day,
im something they will talk about
good or bad

Still.. sometimes I look at myself and think im just a girl
Sometimes others think that too.

Sometimes im the only one who can say what  can say
and sometimes other think it for me
sometimes people don't know i think like i do and never say
some do know but only at times.
Most don't know what exactly i'm thinking at all, at anytime
little try to expect what I will say
who knows what they will say

Sometimes I walk in my bathroom with my pain blue shirt and my pain brown hair with the little bit of makeup on my eyes. and I think you are just a girl
and then I keep thinking.

No comments: