Saturday, November 12, 2011

Never Grow Up

Harry Potter
We were talking about it the other day at sammy's

we talked about a lot. at sammy's (look HERE)

Its one of the most beautiful, sad, and amazing story ever told. ever.
It will stay with me forever. Always

It reminds me of the last musical I ever did at the JR high
The time I left my good friend david at efy
It reminds me of my last day as a freshman
my 2nd year of girls camp
all my harry potter shirts I wore when I was young
My best friends in vernal
Isom in arizona
and it reminds me that story is done

It reminds of growing up
and how I am a sophomore.
I will be leaving in 2 years
);

and I don't want to grow up at all.
Im okay with being 16. but I don't want to be any older
It makes me cry actually.
Yes I did cry at sammy's thinking of it
its so different. to be old
You dream about it when your young.  play pretend, steal mommy's red shoes, purple gloves, and put on your cute dress up glasses. at least that what i did.
I'd go in my 'car"and find things to put in my basket from the "store"

Now I learn to drive on state street and get a job so I can buy things.
its just not the same.
i miss it really.

I miss all the memories I 've shared with my friends and I hope we don't change too much.
Never grow up

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww. :(

personally, i am dying to grow up so I can come back home....