Thursday, November 3, 2011

Story

Once upon a time
in the awkward stages of 8th grade
I met a boy.
His name was Lee
He was cute, shortish, buff, lovable and funny (of course)
 I really liked him. a lot

I got butterflies in my stomach when I talked to him
I was always nervous around him so naturally I blushed being so embarrassed about it.
and I would always look for him
Yes, I went to dances saw him there, he asked me to dance red faced I accepted his offer. We waved to each other in the hall and at lunch and after school
We talked to each other  in the hall and at lunch and after school.

Of course he flirted with me and red faced I flirted with him.

I was redder than a beet every time I saw his face.
I was shy and really embarrassed all the time.
I think that when i started to blush at everything all the time.
cause I blush very much

Its weird to think about.
Cause its different now
we're different now
hes different
and our situation is different.
Im kinda embarrassed of dances now cause they were AWKWARD
the awkwardness was like an 8

 I was always red in 8th grade
 pretty sure.
thus my redder than a beet story(:

haha I kn w its not that bad but it was for me!!!

No comments: