Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mwhaha

Basically I should be a critic.
My holidays consist of movies and trying to get out of my crazy house.
 This week I've watched all the barbie movies I own, kung fu panda 2, batman forever, batman, Pirates of the caribbean, Jane Eyre, and The Help. 
Im just too busy obviously
I strongly recommend The Help and Jane Eyre by the way.
anyways
what exciting things have happen?

Um I am the owner of a Lanikai Ukulele!! i love it
I would show pictures but my camera is broken ):
I mastered at dancing like MJ. yeah bring it on
I failed my drivers test... i kinda almost ran a red light...


 I have 2 theme songs for 2012(:

Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
whole wide world by mindy glenhill its the better one(;




<---------this is mrs. mindy
shes cute and mormon






heres a part i am theme by i guess
I wanna hold the whole wide world
Right here in my open hands,
And maybe I’m just a little girl,
A little girl with great big plans.

I’m gonna go and take a chance,
I’m gonna learn to ballet dance,
Learn a little something about romance,
I’m gonna go and take a chance.

No comments: