Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sometimes.. I hate. but only sometimes

So I came home from school today feeling like I had failed (which I had)
I was a horrible person at that moment, cause I had failed a friend
and myself.
I was tired, I was grouchy, and I was a girl

the only way to escape was to sleep.
sleep & chocolate = the best thing invented
so I slept it off
I woke up and said
"today is gonna be a good today! today I will make things right! its gonna be good, today I will make them feel better and we will be best friends!"
then I realized it was 6.

I felt like someone threw me off a cliff while I was sleeping and I just realized they threw me off a cliff!
ah! totally messed me up.  I was like..


But then I laughed at me
and I don't want to go back to sleep..




I really should learn to stop taking naps after school

No comments: