Saturday, October 16, 2010

fall break! ouch..

So guess what? i almost died like five times in the last 4 days. it was pretty exciting and scary at the same time. it was..exscating.
put in the dictionary i made a new word! it basically means you almost pee your pants but you want to do again,
thus thrilling was born
but its gone through a lot and it had a baby named exscating.
anyways, guys im really tired like a lot. forgive me.
anyways a bunch of families and us of course, went up to the PIUTES not  paiutes emilee, piutes.
thats really how its spelled up there cause its hick-wonderland
so we ride our forwheelers and bond and campp and get dirty and make braclets.
its like girls camp but there a buch of guys and old guys there, so a little different.
but yeah maddi almost killed me 3 times, she almost rolled and we crashed and shes just crazy! i like her though i think she can stay.
bbut then i almost killed myself like 2 times, i went down this scary tail and the forwheeler tipped but my dad saved me and the other time...lets just say im crazy and should always drive with my daddy(:
it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! but i miss you guys..see ya monday!!
<3 megan(: 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay. So I can't spell....
I'm very glad you are back. And alive.