Saturday, August 6, 2011

my favorite person

emilee ann kelee
she has brown hair. she sings everywhere she goes and loves everyone
she has a habit of snorting sometimes when she laughs. she loves cracking jokes
her laugh is funny(: she plays some piano. she is like cool beans and a little nerd.
she likes to cook but really.. it doesnt turn out that well. and she does drama dramatically.
and doesnt know how much people love her(:
we became friends in 6trh grade and have been besties since then. we used to party and chalk people we tried to walk thru the drive thru at taco bell and carls jr . we "pranked" isaac major with fish and love notes and taped it all. we bought ugly things at the DI. we made cakes balls and danced around her living room. we took a billion or more pictures of ourselves. we went to walmart and took more pictures. we watched star treck and angus thongs and perfect snogging and about peed our pants watch those english people. we jumped on her tramp and painted our faces like indians. we made cookies that tasted like biscuits and frosted them. we try to make ice cream and purple frosting. we sat on my kitchen floor and had a wonderful talk. we tried to go sled pantsing and made waffles for spencer cuz hes never had them. we have listened in summer seminary together, we've been in some plays together, we've stalked together, we've eaten together.
we've laugh cried and peed our pants together. we have been there for each other for everything.
emilee i dont know what is gonna happen without you. dont cry please!! i just want you to know i remember
everything. your like my sister and you mean more to me than you know just like a sister.
always read me blog and write to me my dearest sister!






 


 love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

oh this is lovely.
I love this.
and I have never seen the second picture before.
that was a surprise..
we love megan.

Unknown said...

MEEEGAN!
I love you so much! So so much!
& speaking of those D.I. adventures, I have gifts for you.
When I come back in the summer, we can still wear war paint and buy goldfish. fail at baking and chat on your comfy kitchen floor. I love you so much.