Saturday, September 10, 2011

growing up

you know whats weird?
...
growing scares me a bit.  ah i said it!
I don't know.. i've never been REALLY hurt but once and thats a different story. so..... I don't want anyone stabbing me in the heart or anything. Im really nervous/excited/scared/happy for dances and dating
by the way, is there any boy my age who is stupid?? no offence.
well..
no one is even interested so whateves

I have no idea who im going to ask to sweethearts at all cauze everyone has a girlfriend *geez*
btw boyfriends and girlfriends arent good for you. they give you headaches and then they will stomp on your heart and pretend they love you again and then drop you like a potato and then you have to crush all the drama and rumors about you and him its just a mess and all you get is a scar and maybe your first kiss.. idk.
anyways,
i guess..
im just not interested in anyone either
i think a bunch of kids are hott, they are just boyz still though.

this calls for a *taylor swift* song
she has a song for every situation (i bet you money) thats why she is the greatest.
i will find one i swear

kay love miss megan

No comments: