Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The man upstairs & a 119 call

i talked to my seminary teacher today about that thing thats going on in my life
yess i cried a little
i couldnt talk for a bit
he smiled at me very nicely til i could talk.

i like my seminary teacher hes very great
jk hes so sick
anyways he talked me and gave me some advice anf helped me with it
and yeah.
its all good(:
i feel a lot better

he is inspired
seminary is so amazing

and i am preparing for everything that comes my way hopefully it wouldnt be too bad
thanks for all your help i feel great(:
i love you guys so much (emilee, austyn and anonymous)
really thank you so much
you are quite amazing honestly im glad to know you(:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

question:
who is your seminary teacher? (:

megz said...

brother VEST(: