Saturday, September 24, 2011

quess yes?

so..
Quess what?
haaaaaa
(that was not a g.. if you didnt notice..)


Guess what?!
26 random things about me 
(cause who really writes 26 things about them. its kinda random)

i thought since its been awhile you should get to know me again(:
i frequently change
and oh honey you dont know anything about me(:
...
well that a lie but its still fun(;
ohkaayy here it goes


1. ive never touched a llama and i really want to. so bad.
2. i cant play sports i can only run cause im not coordinated at all
3. my favorite celebrity would be Brad Pitt i think hes handsome(:
4. The ocean owns my heart!
5. i think ketchup ruins food blah. i hate it i will only eat it on fries!
6. hopeless romantic = me
7. my front teeth are half fake 
8. i have peed my pants laughing before haa i dont recommend it
9. taylor swift?! i totally love her yess
10. sunset to midnight would be my favorite time of day.. which would mean i dont really have a favorite time of day..
11. i wish i had a dog, they're so cute. just like a little lap dog er something(:
12. i do want to be taller it isnt as great as it seems
13. if there was a real live super hero i would prefer, batman or thor
14. when i was little i had a super deep voice! ask my mom she could tell you stories
15. i love seminary with all my heart. its my FAVORITE-EST class ever. 
(obviously)
16. Dont make me watch alien junk, cause i wont
17. i think if i was a crayon i would be florescent pink the kind that blinds people haa(:
18. i cant spell very well..
19. i am so attracted to straight teeth!! its so bad. i think im addicted to staring at them. people probably think im a freak oh well(;
20. So stoked for the festival of colors with olivia! and its only septemeber. ohmyholicow
21. I adore people with blue eyes(: ...and i also adore that one kid with those brown eyes that melt my heart... haa..(:
22. i'd give anything to have my bbf back): emilee keele of course
23. painting is my stress reliever
24. i really want to name a kid spencer austin (last name)
25. writing letters and notes is the best
26. i have a friend named isom who is at the moment my favorite  he is coming up from arizona to visit(: you should meet him hes amazingly awesome


hehe
that was fun
the best part is thinking of all the things to write
i hope you enjoy(;
now i get to go clean
loveyouforeverbyenow(:

love miss megan

No comments: