Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Seven. I want seven of them





so i've been tagged by miss emilee(;
love her
 <---------- (this one here)



so yess..
seven, seven of them..
(not 12)








one.
I enjoy holding peoples hands, its really a habit. i just have to hold their hand if im talking to them.. weird? I know don't worry


TWO.
 I sometimes secretly wish I was African. They can sing, run and dance whats not to love about them!?


THREE
I am still quite terrified of what lives under my bed...


four.
I adore David Archuleta. hes so cute in every way!! i love him with all my heart


FIVE
 Its always been on my personal bucket list to drink pickle juice. football players do it and.. just dont ask.


SIX.
I love to learn about human behavior, reactions and how the mind works. That why i watch criminal minds




7  seven. I really wish i could play soccer. i love it, i might try out for lacrosse though this year! who knows?



i like this picture
its cute
love
its the best
the end.

I tag Austyn, Brittany and Spencer

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I might do lacrosse also! That would so fun!