Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sooo..

i totally found a perfect dress for prom and junk(:
it is pretty
it is THE perfect thing

oh my gorgeous!!

Yeah i look at dresses when im bored.... hopeless romantic?

--------------------------> thats me
anyways 
yeah i m kinda of scared for dances!!!!
ah
it freaks me out but i love it 
i just don't know who will ask me!

its weird
im weird

okay my thoughts?
mm i hope i grow by then..

HOW in the world will i get asked?
WILL I GET ASKED?!

ah!! not 16 til january..);
biggest fear is not finding a dress 

how will i do my hair!?

i care about who asks me but at the same time i just want someone to ask me....i hope hes not ugly

he better be soo cute

he better be nice to me!!!

im gonna have to find huge heels...

its been on my mind so much!

my 1st dance:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3  sweethearts  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

i already have my dress picked out

either im really on the ball or obsessed(:
that okay with me 



No comments: